READY TO RECYCLE YOUR BLAZER OR JACKET?
Loved your Blazer hard? Ready to send it back for it to start its new life?
We're so pleased your choosing to send back your David Luke Blazer or Jacket after it has been well-loved and worn out. If you are returning your item(s) from the United Kingdom, please click the button below which will direct you to our courier partners where you will be able to generate a free returns label.
If you are returning your item(s) from outside the United Kingdom, please send it back to us at this address:
Returns: RECYCLE MY BLAZER
David Luke, Eco Works, 4 Midland Street, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6LB.
How to Recycle your Blazer or Jacket
- Repack your Blazer or Jaacket
- To generate your returns label, click the button below.
- Enter ‘David Luke’ in the search field then select ‘Return a parcel’.
- Enter your surname, postcode, email and for 'Reason for Return' please select 'Other' and type 'Recycle My Blazer' into the notes section & then select continue.
- Select how you would prefer to return your parcel, either via parcelshop drop off, locker drop off or courier collection.
- You will receive an email confirming your returns option with further instructions on next steps.
Please note: you may need to check your junk folder for the return confirmation email from Evri
- For parcelshop drop off’s the returns label can be printed at home OR you scan the QR code (found in your return confirmation email from Evri) at your drop-off location to print a label in the parcelshop.